Monday, May 21, 2012

I love to cook (and bake)

People are always asking me for recipes and telling me I am a good cook so I decided to start sharing some of my recipes. I learned how to cook at a young age from my mom and my grandma. I received my first cookbook (complete with a little apron and oven mitts) from my grandparents for my 11th birthday in 1988. I still own that book and do use it regularly - it is starting point go-to cookbook for many things including my often raved about apple pie (which I'll get to during the holiday season).





















I hope you enjoy my recipes and the stories that come along with some of them! I will try to post as often as I can... although my family of 3 will be a family of 4 as of next month. :-)


Cook, eat and enjoy or as the Italian's say... MANGIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment