6 cups Rice Krispy Cereal
1 (10.5 oz) bag mini marshmallows
1/4 cup butter
1 heaping cup Nutella
- Measure out Rice Krispies cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and marshmallows together until smooth.
- Once marshmallows and butter have melted together add Nutella and stir until well combined.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over the cereal. Stir to coat evenly. Press into a greased pan.
- Stick in the fridge and let it set up. Once they have set, cut into them and eat up!